Countdown to Convergence 2015
We are less than four weeks out from Convergence 2015 and the anticipation is building! Over the next month we will be sending you, our registered attendees, regular e-mail communications that will provide you with event information, tips to help you get ready, and ways to get energized. We look forward to seeing you in Atlanta!
Now published: General Sessions We are excited to unveil our lineup of General Sessions at Convergence! This year, Convergence will feature seven General Sessions taking place on Monday & Tuesday that will address some of the most important issues facing business leaders today. With content delivered by Microsoft executives and other industry leaders such as marketing pioneer Seth Godin, these strategic sessions will provide fresh, new perspectives and innovative solutions. Search by ‘General Sessions’ in Schedule Builder to review the full list and add them to your personalized schedule today.
Making the connection One of the most valuable aspects of Convergence is the opportunity to network and connect with thousands of other attendees who have similar interests, similar roles, or work in similar industries. Whether through planned activities or just informal opportunities, you’ll find yourself making connections that will last long after the event is over. Here are few ways you can maximize your time:
- Review all the opportunities on our Networking page. From Roundtable Discussions to all the offerings that the Convergence Experience Center provides, the options abound.
- Make sure you’ve opted-in during the registration process to have a QR code printed on your badge. Like a virtual business card, this will let you scan and share your contact information with others easily (don’t worry, you can still go back to your registration record and opt-in if you haven’t already).
- Read through our Convergence Insider blog about networking at Convergence for some tips and perspectives from past attendees.
New to Convergence? If this is your first-time to Convergence, never fear! We know sometimes it can be overwhelming to try to navigate a new experience, so we’re here to help.
- Read the latest Convergence Insider blog that highlights first-time attendance tips from some of our Convergence veterans.
- We’ll also have first-time attendee buttons onsite that you can wear so other Convergence attendees can easily identify you and provide additional help and guidance.
- We’ll have our Information Desk and roving information staff available to you all week, but if you want to talk with someone in more detail, you can stop by our main Information Desk in the Registration Foyer at the Georgia World Congress Center on Sunday, March 15 between 4:00 – 6:00pm where we’ll a variety of event experts available to help you get the most out of your experience.
Navigating the ATL Make the most of your time in the great city of Atlanta! Here are a few ways you can find out more about what the city has to offer:
- Read our Convergence Insider blog about favorite dining recommendations from past attendees. Atlanta has a thriving culinary scene, so take advantage of the many, many great restaurants with your colleagues.
- Access the Atlanta website that has been specially created for Convergence attendees. It includes information on attractions, things to do, dining, as well as special offers.
- Connect to #CONV15 on Twitter. Share any recommendations you have and see what others are saying!
|Key Convergence Web Links||Convergence Social Media Links|
|Convergence website Agenda Session Catalog / Schedule Builder Sponsor/Exhibitor listing FAQ Convergence Community page||Facebook Twitter (and use #CONV15) LinkedIn YouTube|
NEXT NEWSLETTER EDITION
What to expect The next edition of the Countdown Newsletter will be all about the Convergence Experience Center, considered the hub of the conference. From exploring hundreds of partner solutions in the Expo Experience, to demos and technical support within the Microsoft Solutions Experience, and much, much more, we’ll introduce you to the myriad of opportunities to learn and connect within this amazing space. Stay tuned!